Europa Co Inc in Fountain Valley, California
Europa Company has been importing the highest quality Italian made espresso
Coffee Brewing Devices
Direct Selling Establishments
- ***Commercial Espresso Machines***
- There are two basic types of machines. Semi-automatic and Automatic: Semi-automatic machines have a single button which operates the brewing head. Coffee is put into the brewing handle (or portofiltro) and placed securely in the brewing head (also called group or piston). Then the button over the he...
- FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Is there a difference between Caffe O'le and Caffe Latte' ? A. No, there isn't. These are two names for the identical drink. The difference is one name is Italian and the other is French. Q. Does any machine make coffee faster then the other? A. No. All machines will make one cup of espresso at t...
- Grinders Accessories
- --- Commercial Grinders --- Variable Grind Selection Preselected Portion Control (reduces waste) Convenient Durable Construction Consistently Reliable Maintains Optimum Coffee Freshness and Quality Counter Attached Pressor Available in automatic and semi-automatic This is our standard coffee grinder...
- What comes with my machine?
- For business located in Southern California (LA, Orange, Riverside, Ventura, & San Diego Counties) Every commercial machine purchase includes the following: Brewing handles (one for each group plus extra double) Cleaning brush Back flush filter (blind filter) Water softener Heavy duty pump &...
- Europa Quality Commercial Espresso & Cappuccino Machines
- Sales Service Leasing SERVING YOU FOR OVER 30 YEARS!! Why buy a Europa espresso machine? Commercial Espresso Machines Used Espresso Machines Espresso Coffee What comes with my machine? Grinders & Accessories What is Espresso & Cappuccino FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions Email Questions & c...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|