Esc Polytech Consultants Inc in Houston, Texas
- Construction Management
- CEI Manager - Senior Responsible for construction administration and inspection of major highway and bridge construction projects and enhancing the Firms reputation in the Texas transportation consulting community. Responsible for implementation of goals and objectives in accordance with the Firms m...
- GIS Analyst BS in geography or related field and 3-4 years experience with ESRI GIS software, advanced working knowledge of database design and management, and mapping practices and principles required. Experience with ESRI's MapObjects, ArcIMS, ArcPad Application Builder software is desired. Strong...
- Airport Planner - Senior Responsible for project management of medium to large sized projects, close interaction with clients. Responsible for putting teams together in order to complete projects of a high standard of quality, within deadlines and within budgetary requirements. Responsible for busin...
- ESC Polytech Consultants
- ESC Polytech Consultants, Inc. is a minority owned multidiscipline planning, design and construction service firm. Houston-based ESC continues to provide its clientele with superior services. Our commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction is what distinguishes ESC from the competition. ESC w...
- Technician II Assistant Team Leader Trainee for bridge inspection projects. Performs such duties as preparing working drawings or reports, estimates, layouts and arrangements. Must have ability to work effectively in a team/office setting achieving applicable goals and objectives. Follows instructio...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|