Enterprise Integrators; Inc in Madison Heights, Michigan
Palmer K. Stevens
Captain George Stoll
Not Elsewhere Classified
- ship's survey
- teQuest's Survey from my Archives In late 1979, it was clear to Captain George Stoll that there was a gross lack of knowledge about ships systems. This was the result of high turn-over of the ship's engineer position. It was apparent to Bob Barrie who was the TeVega's engineer, that I could draw the...
- EI - About Us
- About Us Enterprise Integrators offers guidance and implementation services. We can provide you with affordable long -term, part time support in much the same way your CPA or attorney offers their assistance. Enterprise Integrators represents your business needs and not those of any vendors. We offe...
- accident in 1976 when...
- Flint School e-Museum Sobering Moments Ships are dangerous and we were particularly subject to the elements. Most of the big events were never captured on film because they were sudden and/or at night. Some of them were nearly disastrous, fortunately no one was ever really hurt by accidents at the s...
- More News in 2001
- Te Vega 2001 While in Fort Lauderdale, during January 2001, I visited the big yachting bookstore there: They had a copy of the $160 book - 1998 Superyachts Vol 11. I eagerly read all 7 pages and this is a summary of my findings: TeVega, like teQuest has been completely altered and rebuilt. Below dec...
- Aquarius (Appearing in East cost U.S. Ports and Europe) The picture above is P.K. Stevens in a Fort Lauderdale, Florida on March 16, 2002. This was the the Marriott at 17th Street Causeway and just a mile north of where the rusting Black Douglas was re-born as teQuest in 1972. Aquarius is up for sal...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|