Enermodal Engineering Inc in Denver, Colorado
Enermodal Engineering provides innovative solutions to reduce the energy and water consumption and the environmental impact of building designs.
Indoor Air Quality
Environmentally Appropriate Technology
Nfrc Window Ratings
- Community Master Planning
- LEED for Neighbourhood Development The issues of urban sprawl, car-centric transportation networks, low housing density, lack of green space, and the segregation of work, play, and home zones are some of the most pressing when it comes to the unsustainable design and construction of our modern commu...
- Window Rating
- Window Rating For Energy Savings Over 25% of energy use in buildings is attributable to windows. Through proper window design and selection, many problems associated with building heating, cooling, lighting, thermal comfort, and condensation can be alleviated. Enermodal applies broad experience ...
- Enermodal Newsletters
- Enermodal Engineering Newsletters Sign up for the Enermodal Newsletter Current Issue Does Your Building Work? Enermodal Wins Consulting Engineers of Ontario Award Upcoming Courses Enermodal Calgary Moves Enermodal Newsletter Archive May 2013 View Does Your Building Work? Enermodal Wins Consultin...
- Mechanical/Electrical Design
- Mechanical and Electrical Design Services Net Zero Ready Mechanical/Electrical Design The quality of the mechanical/electrical design of a building is by far the most important indicator as to its ultimate energy and water efficiency. While many M/E firms can produce good conventional designs or LEE...
- Enermodal Engineering Newsletter
- January 2011 A Grander View One Year Later In October 2010 Enermodal celebrated the first anniversary of its Kitchener headquarters, A Grander View. A triple LEED Platinum candidate (NC, CI, EB:O&M), A Grander View was designed to be the most energy-efficient office in Canada, and one year of mo...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|