Ecotton in Raleigh, North Carolina
eCotton home page
Cotton Gin Software
Cotton Warehouse Software
Cotton Marketing Software
Computers-system Designers & Consultants
Computer Programming Services
- Update Your Company Info
- Home Update Information Form Company Name: 5-digit USDA Gin ID (Gins): Average Number of Bales Ginned: 6-digit Warehouse ID (Warehouses): Average Number of Bales Warehoused: Mailing Address: Shipping Address: (Other than PO Box): People in your business: Business Owner: Manager: Name of Person who u...
- Home Accounting Interface - AccPac AccPac supports importing only one destination at a time, so only Accounts Receivable (AccPac calls this an Invoice Import) transactions are generated. Accounts Payable transactions are not supported. Therefore the "Destinations" on the System Parameters Accounting...
- Classing Server WebService The Classing Server WebService is used to access our Classing Server service, which provides USDA classing data via a WebService interface. The WebService resides behind the secure.eCotton.com webserver which uses 128-bit encryption (https) for all requests and responses. ...
- Home Accounting Interface - QuickBooks QuickBooks supports importing both Accounts Receivable transactions and Accounts Payable transactions, so the "Destinations" on the System Parameters Accounting tab of the eCotton Gin System can be set as you wish. However, a single producer ID cannot exist as ...
- Computer Hardware Suggestions
- Home Computer Hardware Suggestions We have been asked numerous times to recommend computer hardware that "will run our programs". In reality, our programs put very little stress on today s computers. Many commonly used Windows programs require more processing power than our programs. In fact, you ma...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|