Earthlight Magazine in Oakland, California
A community and online library that seeks to empower individuals and communities to live and work in touch with Earth and Spirit.
Web Of Life
Epic Of Evolution
Environmental Conservation/ecologcl Org
And Fraternal Associations
- Winter 1996-97, Frankenstein,...
- Frankenstein, Feminism, and the Fate of the Earth Theodore Roszak comments on his latest book - a novel - The Memoirs of Elizabeth Frankenstein. [ EL #24, Winter 1996-97, p 26] Why do we call the environmental crisis we are living through today "the rape of the Earth?" Why does that phrase seem so a...
- Return to EarthLight Home Page
- Vision: A vibrant Earth community for future generations of all species. Mission: To live, communicate, and celebrate a story that vitalizes our sacred relationship with the living Earth. The EarthLight Library A seedbed and greenhouse of eco-spiritual writing, artwork and video brought to you by th...
- EarthSaint in our Winter...
- E S S A Y S , A R T I C L E S A N D R E V I E W S EarthSaint: Annie Dillard Introduced by Cheryl Lander EarthLight Magazine #24, Winter 1997 The URL of this document is www.earthlight.org/earthsaint24.html Display in printer-friendly format Recommend to friend via e-mail Make a donation to keep Eart...
- Fall 1996, A letter to...
- A letter to Clinton and Gore by Alice Waters Here is the full text of Alice Waters' letter dated 12/9/95, from which excerpts were printed in EarthLight EL #23, Fall 1996, p 3-4 Dear Mr. President & Mr. Vice President, When we met not long ago in San Francisco, you both talked inspirationally ab...
- The EarthLight Library
- A seedbed and greenhouse of eco-spiritual writing and artwork www.earthlight.org/library/ An extensive online collection of ARTICLES, REVIEWS, ESSAYS AND VIDEO LINKS exploring the encounter of spirituality and ecology in our time. Thank you for supporting global eco-education and the EarthLight Libr...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|