ENVANTAGE INC in Cleveland, Ohio
envantage, inc. is a consulting and analytical services company with operations based in cleveland, ohio and houston, texas. we are a privately held corporation registered in ohio that specializes in analytical technology applications with a major emphasis on problems relating to petroleum distillation.
- Consortium of Refineries: Home
- Consortium of Refineries This is the Consortium of Refiners website (COR), a private website built by Envantage to provide support and quarterly round-robin data compilation to Members. COR Members are refiners, pipeline operators, instrument vendors, contract labs, and governmental agencies interes...
- August 2011 Envantage Blog
- Envantage Home Blog HomeAbout Monthly Archives: August 2011 Da Vinci Europe LGI for LPG Analysis at GCC2011Published August 5, 2011 | By chellyer The DVE Liquefied Gas Injector Envantage is now the exclusive North American distributor of the Da Vinci Europe Liquefied Gas Injector (LGI) on the Agilen...
- June 2012 Envantage Blog
- Envantage Home Blog HomeAbout Monthly Archives: June 2012 Envantage Method Translator (EMT) Now Available for PurchasePublished June 19, 2012 | By chellyer Click for larger view This new tool for chromatographers will help speed the development of Fast GC methods. It was presented at the 2012 Intern...
- guiding principles
- Consortium of Refineries PRINCIPLES OF COR The Consortium of Refineries (COR) participants are refiners, pipelines, instrument vendors, contract labs, and governmental agencies. COR is a Cross Check Program for evaluating sulfur in ultra low sulfur diesel (ULSD).The program enables its members to mo...
- October 2011 Envantage Blog
- Envantage Home Blog HomeAbout Monthly Archives: October 2011 New Method Translator, DaVinci LGI, and More at the 2011 GCCPublished October 26, 2011 | By chellyer The 2011 Gulf Coast Conference was a mix of new, newer, fun, and bittersweet as Envantage introduced new products, hosted the biggest and ...
|In Business Since:||1992|
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|