E-Modern in Northampton, Massachusetts
MODERN (1925-75) furniture and design resources. Use our request form to buy and sell modern pieces. Interactive glossary of modern terms
American Decorative Arts
Used Merchandise Stores
- American Decorative Arts
- longchamp pas cher ralph lauren pas cher burberry pas cher burberry pas cher what is modern? twentieth-century style characterized by simplicity of form, absence of decorative ornament, and emphasis on functional concerns. The word "modern" has the literal meanings of "recent" or "current" and there...
- Modern Danish Industrial Art
- Modern Danish Industrial Art produced by the Art Handicraft Association and The Permanent Exposition of Danish Art Handicraft and Industrial Art for the New York 1939 World's Fair. 1939. 69 pages. Small booklet filled with black and white photographs of Danish design: ceramics, silverware, furniture...
- Denmark by Roger Nielsen. Published by Egmont H. Petersen, Copenhagen 1939. Hardcover with slipcase. 143 pages. Abundant black/white photographs of Danish people, scenery, castles and other buildings. Shows some design; mostly an overall view of the Danish lifestyle in 1939. Cost: $25 + shipping. Ex...
- Heywood Wakefield Modern...
- Heywood Wakefield Modern Furniture Identification and Value Guide. By Steve Rouland and Roger Rouland. Collector Books 1995 with 1997 values update. 352 pages. Complete listing of all Heywood-Wakefield modern furniture from 1936 to 1966. Fully illustrated, with company history. Hundreds of designs b...
- Living for Today
- Living for Today By Karen Fisher. The Viking Press 1972. 112 pages. Hardcover. Full color photos depicting various apartment interiors which express the inhabitant's unique personality. Focus on multi-purpose room design and everyday objects as art. $45 + shipping. Excerpt: Ours is the world of the ...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|