Doug Phillips in Bellevue, Nebraska
Web sites created and hosted for Square and Round Dance Clubs, Callers and Cuers.
Theatrical Producers (except Motion Picture) And Miscellaneous Theatrical Services
- Abandon Graduation Ceremonies
- Square Dance - Ideas Abandoning Graduation Ceremonies? Most likely you had a graduation ceremony. It may have been the serious Candlelight Ceremony or it may have been a fun night of sorts. Either way, chances are you received a diploma and/or a big deal was made over the fact that class was over. T...
- balloon arches
- Square Dance - Ideas - Decorations Decorating With Balloons Decorating with balloons can give a lot of bang for your buck. They can cover a lot of space and give dramatic eye appeal. While it may seem expensive when you first start pricing it out, realize that balloons and some ribbon is all you wil...
- Door Prize Ideas
- Square Dance - Ideas Some Thoughts on Door Prizes Too often the trend has gotten to be simply how many gifts can we give out at a dance. As if the dancing alone isn't worth coming for. Door prizes aren't a bad thing, they should just be used as something special and not something standard that becom...
- Well Used Terms
- Square Dance - Ideas Well Used Terms Angel: An experienced dancer who attends class to fill out square and help demonstrate the proper way to perform various movements. Banner Stealing: The practice of a square or more of dancers form one club attending another club's dance and receiving the other c...
- Ground Rules
- Square Dance - Ideas THE GROUND RULES From Sets in Order Indoctrination Handbook BE A GOOD LISTENER. Not only does talking in a square distract you but it also makes it difficult for others in the square to hear the instructions and the music. Remember, too, that there is room for only one teacher a...