Designs by Laurie in Salem, Oregon
Mandolin Magazine - a quarterly magazine for mandolin players and enthusiasts
Mandolin Magazine Lessons Tablature Luthier Information Cd Reviews Columns Subscriptions
Business Services Nec
Not Elsewhere Classified
- James Condino
- Reviews Workshops Articles Back Issues Subscribe Builder James Condino - Mandolins That Make You Smile By David McCarty Most mandolin makers arrive at their career in luthiery by a less than straight path. Lynn Dudenbostel was downsized out of a position as a safety engineer. Will Kimble chose to bu...
- Herschel Sizemore
- Reviews Workshops Articles Back Issues Subscribe Herschel Sizemore - On A Mission By Dave McCarty Music to Fancy Gap The cotton fields of Alabama sizzle like a steam iron during picking season in late August. The work is hard, back-breaking really, as the picker works his way down the line of cotton...
- Mandolin Magazine Back Issues - Search the Database
- Reviews Workshops Articles Back Issues Subscribe Search Results Article title: Celtic Considerations - Name That Tune Author: Danny Carnahan Issue: Winter 2014 Article Summary: Workshop - Includes music and tablature to Nameless Reel Article title: Joshua Pinkham: Inspired By - and Inspiring - The Y...
- Ken Cartwright
- Reviews Workshops Articles Back Issues Subscribe Ken Cartwright: The Bridge - Can We Do Better? Most of us take the bridge on our mandolins for granted as a device that holds the strings up so that the mandolin can be played. But, what is the role of the bridge in sound transfer? Do we want to chang...
- Builder Steve Sorensen...
- Reviews Workshops Articles Back Issues Subscribe Builder Steve Sorensen - Obsessing Over the Details By Hermon Joyner Something curious is happening north of Los Angeles in the suburban, rolling hills of Santa Clarita, California. Steve Sorensen has been designing and building mandolins and archtop ...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|