Davis; Charles in Dayton, Kentucky
Jim McCord's Symbolic Paintings and Writings Present a Reconstruction of Philosophy
Maturation Of Human Species
Reality Vs. Fantasy
Not Elsewhere Classified
- **July 4, 2006** Article...
- WHAT BUGABOOS SHADOW LLEWELLLYN'S "NEGLECTED" OBVIOUS? By Jim McCord Contents: Author's Note Introducing the Marketplace of Ideas Grand v. Formal Decisions The Obvious Beauty of Justice and Truth Journalistic Justice Beyond the Big Bugaboo to Self-Discovery Natural Directions * * * Author's Note (Ju...
- How to Use This Website
- BRIEF KEY TO CONTINUING USAGE The website has shaped up as a blow-by-blow "journal" of efforts to activate my whole mind (beyond domination by the verbal "left brain"). A flexible usage of language is self-demonstrated throughout to impart non-verbal intuition accordingly. * * * Everything is keyed ...
- THINKING BEYOND WORDS
- This McCord Report condenses a lifelong effort to identify glitches in thinking which have kept humans at war within and among ourselves. As it turns out we're mainly confused by our own intricate language. Semantic quarrels have distracted us concerning choices of words and their proper definition;...
- BRIEF REFLECTIONS FOR...
- REFLECTIONS FOR 2009 ON ENLIGHTENMENT Growing up includes a natural expansion of consciousness. Reason emerges as the main guide to understanding. Language is a preparatory tool. Mature personalities learn to think additionally with visual images (on the "right brain"). These link informatively into...
- **Short Diagnosis for...
- SHORT DIAGNOSIS FOR 2008 . . . AND BEYOND Humanity remains too dependent on language as the vehicle of thought. Excessive verbalization drowns out common sense. Warring beliefs, formulated from what people say, provide prime examples. The obvious remedy is to cultivate our nascent ability to reason-...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|