David C. Johnson in Raleigh, North Carolina
Boardwatch.org is a non-profit undertaking created out of necessity to assist the efforts of others in correcting malfeasance at the North Carolina Appraisal Board (NCAB). The NCAB is a state agency. It was formed, as mandated by the US Congress, to PRO
Not Elsewhere Classified
- BOARDWATCH Home Page
- Bad Appraiser List About This Site *UPDATE* #3 May 7, 2001 FAQs www.AARO.net-- the Virus Spreads Board Member Report Card Synonymous: Probable Cause & Conviction Complaint Against NCAB Deputy Director MISSION STATEMENT: Boardwatch.org is created to assist the efforts of improving the North Carol...
- USPAP Standards Rule 3
- Rationale for Opposition to USPAP Standards Rule 3 There may be no place an adherence to the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP), and particularly its Standards Rule 3, is more necessary than at the current NCAB. This is demonstrated in other sections of this Web site. What ...
- Synonymous: Probable...
- Synonymous: Probable Cause & Conviction Disciplinary decisions, whether board members realize it or not, are made at PC (Probable Cause) meetings. This continues as a conspicuous, unacceptable and dangerous deficiency in the NCAB system. Currently, the full board membership sits in judgement at ...
- front page article written...
- ( Reprinted with permission of The News & Observer of Raleigh, North Carolina ) The News & Observer Tuesday, July 6, 1999 Most Hunt appointees to choice boards are big donors, too The governor says he appoints activists who share his ideas, and they are the kind of people who give money. By ...
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) I read the Complaint. It is nearly unbelievable. Can you give us an explanation or an overview of the situation? I believe the deputy director's reasoning for providing very erroneous testimony at a contested NCAB hearing may have been to protect a fellow member of h...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|