DUFFUS; KATHLEEN in Seattle, Washington
Find information about Skinner Releasing Technique workshops worldwide
Skinner Releasing Technique
Skinner Release Training
Skinner Release Technique
Not Elsewhere Classified
- About The Technique
- Skinner Releasing Institute About Skinner Releasing Technique We're all born dancers, with innate coordination and animal-like grace. As time goes by, we tend to lose touch with this natural ease. Muscles tense unnecessarily, and our alignment goes askew. The Skinner Releasing Technique (SRT) lets u...
- Skinner Releasing Technique:...
- Skinner Releasing Institute Skinner Releasing Technique: Imagery and its Application to Movement Training By Joan Skinner, Bridget Davis, Robert Davidson, Kris Wheeler, Sally Metcalf The image as described by Suzanne Langer is a "mental picture of something; ... a symbol; an embodiment...a vivid rep...
- Skinner Releasing Institute Teacher Directory Skinner Releasing Network, an independent association of SRT teachers, also provides information about its members as well as listings of their SRT classes and other activities internationally - see www.skinnerreleasingnetwork.org A B C D E F G H I J K L...
- Exploring Counter Balance:...
- Exploring Counter Balance: Aligning the roles of Dance Artist, Educator and Researcher within Higher Education. Rebecca Skelton As I understand it counter balance is effected through forces. It is a being drawn and expanded somehow, with equal force, in differing directions, which can be, I suggest,...
- About The Institute
- Skinner Releasing Institute About Skinner Releasing Institute Skinner Releasing Institute promotes the learning of Skinner Releasing Technique (SRT) to foster heightened awareness, wholeness, empathy and creative action in individuals. Created by Joan Skinner, SRT is considered "the mother of all re...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|