DEFORMATION CONTROL TECHNOLOGY INC in Cleveland, Ohio
fivgh (fundamental initiatives with visual graphics and hypertext) at www.fivgh.com
- DCT Products Available To Our Clients
- Software Products Available To Our Clients Software for Heat Treatment Simulations Heat treatment of steel is more than just meeting a hardness specification. It must also produce a desirable residual stress state, proper metallurgical phase distribution, and correct dimensions. The DANTE software a...
- Andrew M. Freborg
- Andrew M. Freborg Expertise: Ferrous Metallurgy and Materials Technology Continuous Casting and Solidification Process Use of Finite Element Analysis Techniques Applied to Thermal Barrier Coating Perfomance Characterization Application of Finite Element Analysis in Product and Process Design Andrew ...
- DCT Current Projects
- DCT: Recent or Current Projects Improving the Bending Fatigue Strength of Helicopter Transmission Gears, SBIR Phase II, AATD, Ft. Eustis, VA Laser Shockpeening to Improve the Fatigue Life of Carburized and Hardened Steel Gears, SBIR Phase I, AATD, Ft. Eustis, VA Simulation of Press Quenching o...
- DCT Home Page - Welcome!
- Engineering Solutions For Over 20 Years DCT provides engineering services to the metalworking community. We specialize in process simulation and computer-based analysis of thermal and mechanical processes such as heat treatment, forging, rolling, extrusion and powder consolidation. DCT was founded i...
- DCT Services Available To Our Clients
- Services We Provide To Our Clients Computer Simulation of Deformation Processes Computer Simulation of Heat Treatment Metallurgical Engineering Consulting Stress Analysis and Life Prediction Finite Element Analysis Custom Engineering Software Development A Variety of Models for Thermo-Mechanical Sys...
|In Business Since:||1980|
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|