D3 VIBRATIONS INC in Royal Oak, Michigan
state of the art analysis techniques for improving metal cutting processes for the automotive and aerospace industry. typically 30% improvement by understanding the dynamic characteristics of your standard machine tool.
Manufacturing Laboratories Inc
- D3V: Predictive Maintenance Programs, Spindle Analysis, Thermography
- Predictive Maintenance D3V and its field engineers can provide full service machinery troubleshooting or predictive maintenance programs. Field engineers gather the vibration data and perform trend analysis based on acceleration, velocity, or displacement. Depending on the problem we use CSI 2120 wi...
- D3V: Industrial Noise Testing for 85 dBA compliance
- Industrial Noise Trying to reduce your factory noise level below 85 dBA? We can assist your needs in reducing noise levels by supplying a complete solution. We can provide general noise level readings to determine your current state, pass OSHA hearing protection standards, or just reduce annoying no...
- D3V: Midwest Technical Support for MetalMax and Harmonizer
- MetalMax and Harmonizer MetalMax provides a Stability Diagram that MAPS the ideal RPM to stay away from Chatter and Resonance while providing the Maximum Material Removal Rates. It uses a technique known as Modal Analysis (Tap testing) to determine the structural characteristics of YOUR tool/holder/...
- D3V: Leader in High-Performance Machining Analysis and Machine Tool Vibrations
- Leaders in High-Performance Machining and Machine Tool Analysis D3 Vibrations (D3V) based in Royal Oak, Michigan is a world-wide application leader in providing data driven engineering solutions to quickly diagnose and improve metal-cutting processes. We are different from other optimization compani...
|In Business Since:||2003|
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|