D G Turf Farm & Nursery in Boise, Idaho
Lawn And Garden Supply Stores
- DG Turf Farm & Nursery's web site was designed, developed and marketed by Eagles Consulting, Inc., a premier internet and software development company providing consulting, graphic design, logo and corporate image design, internet and software development, offline and e-marketing and web hosting...
- Premium Bluegrass Blend
- KENTUCKY BLUEGRASS TURF SPECIFICATIONS CHARACTERISTICS: Cool-season grass - dark green color and dense, beautiful appearance, medium leaf texture with excellent leaf uniformity. Forms a strong sod via rhizomes. RECOMMENDED USAGE: Widely adapted basic lawn grass of the cool, humid, semi-arid and temp...
- Watering Turfgrass Sod
- Watering New Turfgrass Sod When...How...How Much Water is essential to all life...too little water and we die, too much and we drown. The same is true of the grass in our lawns. Water makes up 70% to 80% of the weight of our lawn grasses and the clippings alone are nearly 90% water. While most peopl...
- DG Turf Farm & Nursery
- Boise/Meridian: 4195 North Eagle Road (The Nest) Boise, ID 83713 Caldwell/Nampa: 23027 Simplot Blvd. (Highway 19) Greenleaf, ID Phone: 208.573.3228 Phone: 208.455.1966 Fax: 208.939.1512 Fax: 208.455.5663 Please Note: Our bulk materials are only located at our Meridian location. NOTE: This location i...
- Screened Topsoil
- Soil, as the growing medium , is key to horticultural success. Most valley soil is of a high pH or alkaline in nature. This is not necessarily a bad thing. Our region abounds with botanical beauty, diversity, and an agricultural cornucopia. Enrich poor soil with compost; mulch for regulated moisture...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|