Top 5 things you need to know if you have been in an accident and are injured!
1) The majority of primary care physicians do not provide comprehensive injury care for auto injuries.
2) Your health insurance may not take care of injuries sustained in a car injury accident.
3) If you don't seek medical care within 14 days after an injur your auto insurance may not cover you.
4) You do not need to have an attorney to be treated.
5) You have the right to be treated ever if at fault.
|In Business Since:||1998|
|Monday:||AM 7:30 to PM 5:30|
|Tuesday:||AM 7:30 to PM 5:30|
|Wednesday:||AM 7:30 to PM 5:30|
|Thursday:||AM 7:30 to PM 5:30|
|Friday:||AM 7:30 to PM 5:30|
Cash, Personal Check, MasterCard, Discover, Visa, American Express