Cora Health Svc Inc in Miami, Florida
Outdoor Bicycle Rack Placement
Bike Parking Planning
Bicycle Parking Planning
Bicycle Parking Security.
Health And Allied Services
Not Elsewhere Classified
- What to look for.
- Choosing the Best Bike Rack What to look for Bicycle racks should attract cyclists and by design should encourage use. Security - at least one wheel and the frame should lock securely. All racks are misused to some degree. Look for racks which provide the same opportunity for security whether the bi...
- Cora Bike Racks
- Cora developed the EXPO SERIES for today's cyclists. The CORA EXPO SERIES allows for the locking of the wheel(s) and frame while gently supporting the bicycle frame. At the time of the development of the CORA EXPO SERIES there were other bicycle racks which, by design, allowed for security but cycli...
- Wall Bike Racks - Vertical
- Vertical Bike Racks Bicycle Racks Bicycle Lockers Bicycle Barn Vertical Bicycle Racks - CHOOSE ONE - Cora Cradle-Lock Vertical Rack This design allows for securing of the bicycle with a common "U" lock. The cradle sits on an axis and gently holds the bicycle by the frame in a vertical position. Cons...
- Bike Lockers
- Universal XT Bicycle Locker Bicycle Racks Bicycle Lockers Bicycle Barn Vertical Bicycle Racks - CHOOSE ONE - Cora has worked closely with architects, designers and facility operators to design the perfect locker. The locker itself is designed for optimum user satisfaction. The basic unit is stackabl...
- What to avoid.
- Best Bicycle Parking Plan Will Maximize Rack Usage There are two main points why cyclists will not use some racks. DAMAGE If a parking device can damage a bike it won't be used. Some racks so-called wheel benders can damage the wheels or frame of a bike. If a rack will bend a wheel it won't be u...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|