Columbia Restaurant in Tampa, Florida
The Columbia Restaurant Group corporate home page. Entry point to information about Florida's oldest restaurant, The Columbia Restaurant.
Florida's Oldest Restaurant
- Columbia Restaurant - Celebration, Florida Location
- Ybor City Flamenco Shows Sarasota St. Augustine Clearwater Beach Celebration Riverwalk Tampa Tampa International Airport CELEBRATION The Columbia Restaurant - a Florida tradition since 1905. The highlight of my recent visits was the snapper Alicante. The fish, a firm and fresh-tasting fillet baked i...
- Tango Mango Daiquiri
- Tango Mango Daiquiri view more featured recipes COLUMBIA COCKTAIL - TANGO MANGO DAIQUIRI Ingredients: 1 1/4 oz Bacardi Limon Rum 4 oz Mango Fruit Pulp 1 each Lime Wheel Preparation: Combine ice, rum and mango pulp into blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into glass and garnish with lime wheel Tango Ma...
- please click here to order.
- Food Cookbooks Gift Baskets Kitchen Accessories and Home D cor Cigars Columbia Signature Items Gift Card Balance Shipping Limited Time Deals view cart | checkout | my account Columbia Restaurant Sangria Pitcher Item #pit sig item Price: $29.95 Handmade and handpainted in Spain. This colorful ceramic...
- Columbia Restaurant Tampa...
- Ybor City Flamenco Shows Sarasota St. Augustine Clearwater Beach Celebration Riverwalk Tampa Tampa International Airport COLUMBIA RESTAURANT CAF - TAMPA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT The Columbia Restaurant - a Florida tradition since 1905. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily, offering family reci...
- Shrimp "Al Ajillo"
- Shrimp Al Ajillo view more featured recipes Ingredients cup extra virgin olive oil 10 garlic cloves, minced 2 dried, red chili peppers pound of shrimp, sized 41-50, peeled and deveined 4 ounces white wine 1 teaspoon Columbia seasoning 1 lemon 2 teaspoons chopped parsley Preparation Heat oil ...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|