Columbia Appraisal Group in Vancouver, Washington
Expert Witness Maritime - Kirk Greiner.
Maritime Expert Witness
Accident Reconstruction - Maritime
Expert Witness - Maritime
Expert Witness - Boating
Personal Watercraft Accident Reconstruction
Not Elsewhere Classified
- Donald Cook vs John Ancich...
- UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT WESTERN DISTRICT OF WASHINGTON AT TACOMA DONALD COOK, JR., Plaintiff Case No. C99-5353FDB v. ORDER ON PLAINTIFF's MOTIONS JOHN P. ANCICH, GOOD HARBOR FOR PARTIAL SUMMARY JUDGMENT FISHERIES, INC. and F/V HERITAGE, FOR NEGLIGENCE PER SE AND CONTRIBUTORY NEGLIGENCE; Defenda...
- Witnesses at Deposition
- WITNESSES AT DEPOSITION (Spring 89) by Patricia N. Blair A witness about to be deposed should be aware that questioning at deposition and trial are different. At trial, for example, the lawyer not asking the questions may have several objections, like irrelevance and hearsay, which forces a judge to...
- SHIP'S STAIRS AND OSHA
- SHIP'S STAIRS AND OSHA (Spring 93) By Captain Kirk Greiner In a case involving a slip and fall of a crew member descending stairs aboard a fishing vessel, plaintiff moved for summery judgment stating that the stairs, inclined 60 degrees, violated OSHA requirements for industrial stairs. 1 (Although ...
- Master index
- Combined Index of Contents for All of the EXPERT Newsletters To return to the Index after reviewing a selection, use the back button on your browser. It will return you to this page. Back A.B. Definition, Fall 92 Admissibility of Non-Scientific Expert Testimony , Fall 96 Admissibility of Agency Opin...
- LONGSHORING, CRANES and...
- LONGSHORING, CRANES and OSHA as applied to uninspected vessels (Fall 97 issue) This article is about the application of 29 CFR 1918, Safety and Health regulations for Longshoring to fishing vessels and the personnel who work aboard them. As background information, the reader should be aware of the j...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|
Captain Kirk Greiner | Marine Experts | Rigging | Passenger, Duty to , | Truth; The Power of | Statutory Violation, Effect of | Comparative Fault | Lifting, Pushing, Pulling... | OSHA's "SEAMEN" | Propeller Guards II | Tonnage Revisited, | Trip of a Lifetime | Coast Guard Wins One,... | Weather Sources, | What Should an Attorney... | Expert Disclosure, | Expert testimony disallowed | Seaman s Death Claims Limited, | Fishing Vessel Links | Drug Alcohol Testing Program