Christophers Gourmet Catering in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Chris Cooks - Tucker, GA. a personal chef and catering service. Catering
- - FAQ
- Frequently Asked Questions What is the difference between a personal chef and a private chef? A private chef is employed by one individual or family full-time, and is often living in, and preparing up to 3 meals per day. A personal chef serves several clients, usually one per day, and prov...
- - Meet the Chef
- Meet the Chef Chris Jones is your Personal Chef My passion for cooking began as a child spending time in the kitchen with my mother and grandmother. While other children were watching Sesame Street, I was watching the greats like Julia Child and The Galloping Gourmet. A fter more...
- - Service Options
- Service Options Option 1* I create a menu specialized for you, come to your home to cook, portion and prepare it for the refrigerator or freezer. This service will provide you with 5 entrees and 3 snacks with 2-4 portions of each. I charge for groceries and $35 hour (5 hour minimum) for th...
- - Customer Testimonials
- Testimonials This page has been added at the request of a client...Thank you for your kind words! If you would like to add a comment, please fill out a customer contact form and I will cut and paste your comments to this page Dear Chris, I hope you will add a testimonials sec...
- - Home
- No Time to Cook? No worries. I'll shop, cook and up for you, too! Relax and enjoy. After a long day at work, imagine coming home and having a healthy, home-cooked dinner ready for you and your family. No racing to the store. No messy to up. Just a delicious meal, prepared to your liking. Many ...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|