Find Businesses & Services

Child & Family Psychological in Kalamazoo, Michigan

Child & Family Psychological's Website

(269) 372-0390

5340 Holiday Ter
Kalamazoo, MI 49009

Map & Directions

Services Offered:

Psychologists Offices And Clinics Of Health Practitioners
Not Elsewhere Classified

Web Results:

Dave Petts, MA, LLP, LPC
dlpHomeAboutExpertiseInsuranceStaffGroupsContact Dave Petts Dave Petts, MA Licensed Professional CounselorLimited Licensed PsychologistCertified Advanced Addiction Counselor I provide caring, non-judgmental therapy for children, adolescents and adults. I also work with families to help resolve tr...
Shirley Wise, ACSW, LMSW
HomeAboutExpertiseInsuranceStaffGroupsContact Shirley Wise Shirley Wise, MA, ACSW, LMSW Licensed Master's Social WorkerAcademy of Certified Social WorkersCertified Social Worker I believe deeply that each one of us has an inner strength which helps us cope with our difficult times, both past a...
Pamela Marx, RN, MA,...
28HomeAboutExpertiseInsuranceStaffGroupsContact Pamela Marx Pamela Marx, MA, RN Registered NurseLicensed Professional CounselorLimited Licensed Marriage and Family TherapistNationally Certified Counselor "I enjoy working with a variety of clients. My training as a marriage and family therapist has pre...
Sheri Heflin, MA, LLP, NCH
25HomeAboutExpertiseInsuranceStaffGroupsContact Sheri Heflin Sheri Heflin, LLP, NCHT Limited Licensed PsychologistNationally Certified Hypnotherapist Sometimes life becomes overwhelming and can seem difficult to manage. My role as a therapist is to help my clients through these difficult times with...
Mary Zirpoli, EdD
24HomeAboutExpertiseInsuranceStaffGroupsContact Mary Zirpoli Mary Zirpoli, EdD Licensed Psychologist In my work with adults, I believe that raising self-esteem, exploring causes, feelings and thoughts, as well as developing healthy choices, are essential. I enjoy helping people to understand how...

Business Information:

Business Sector:Residential, Commercial
Found any discrepancies in your company profile? Request to update the information