Central Pennsylvania Blood Bnk in Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
Blood Banks & Centers
Health And Allied Services
Not Elsewhere Classified
- Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank - A Vital Part Of The Community
- About Us A vital part of the community, the Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank (CPBB) works to promote, secure and coordinate the region s blood supply. We are a not-for-profit organization responsible for 100% of the area s blood needs at the following hospitals: Carlisle Regional Medical Center Ephra...
- Blood Donation Is Important - It Could Save A Life
- Donating Blood Donating blood may be one of the most important things you ve ever done. It is a safe and easy process which takes approximately 45 minutes. Generally, anyone age 16 or older (16 year old donors require parental consent; see link to consent form below) , weighing at least 110 pounds a...
- Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank - Blood Donor Group Programs
- Community Commitment Program Each day in Central Pennsylvania, patients at area hospitals utilize between 275 to 300 units of blood and products derived from blood. By partnering with the Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank your commitment helps to save and enhance the lives of these patients. Participa...
- What do I have to do?
- What do I have to do? 1. As a blood donor you will be asked to complete a registration form and to read the educational pamphlet, Important Information for Blood Donors. 2. You will be registered into the computer system and given a mini physical by a technician. We will check and record your blood ...
- Blood Drive Criteria - Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank
- Host a blood drive Hosting a blood drive is a great way to show your organization cares about the community. A blood drive also can boost employee morale and support team-building. You may want to conduct a survey of interest. All you need are 15 or more blood donors to host a drive. Easy steps to a...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|