Carolina Foot Specialists in Durham, North Carolina
Heel And Arch Pain
Corns And Calluses
Ingrown Toe Nails
Diabetic Foot Care
Tendon Pathologies Of Foot And Ankle
Skin And Skin Structure Lesions
- Dr. Milner
- Dr. Andrew P. Milner Dr. Andrew P. Milner grew up in Pennsylvania and in 1982 he graduated with honors from Allegheny College in Meadville, Pennsylvania. In 1987, he obtained his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree from the Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine in Philadelphia. From there D...
- Carolina Foot & Ankle Specialists now employs an innovative surgical hammertoe treatment called nextradesis. Utilizing the Nextra Hammertoe Correction System, the nextradesis procedure uses a micro-implant, designed to straighten the toe to a natural, anatomical position. Patients can return to...
- Dr. Stylski
- Dr. Thomas Stylski Dr. Thomas Stylski grew up in Michigan. While running cross country in high school and college he developed chronic knee pain and sought care from a local podiatrist. After treatment from this physician and the use of orthotics, he was able to run pain free again. This determined ...
- Dr. Tobin
- Dr. David C. Tobin, DPM For more than 25 years, Dr. David C. Tobin, founder of Carolina Foot and Ankle Specialists, continues to be recognized by his patients and the professional medical community for his skill, dedication and charmingly comfortable demeanor. His excellent word-of-mouth reputation ...
- Men's & Woman's Running Shoes
- Recommended Shoes New Balance seriesAsics Gel seriesNike Air MaxBrooks SeriesAdidas ResponseEtonicSaucony ...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|