Care Net Pregnancy Center of Dane County in Madison, Wisconsin
If you’re pregnant, or think you might be, your friends at the Care Net Pregnancy Center are here to give you free confidential counseling and support in a comforting environment.
Pregnanacy Info For Men
Pregnancy Medical Care
- Volunteer Training
- Volunteer Opportunities Volunteer Training Interested in volunteering for Care Net? Care Net is seeking women and men with a heart to serve in this ministry. Many opportunities are available. Click here to see Volunteer Opportunities. Care Net 101's are an introduction to volunteering at Care Net an...
- 25th Anniversary
- Pictures from our 25th Anniversary Celebration: 2010 - 25 Years of Saving and Changing Lives For 25 years, Care Net has been empowering, equipping and encouraging thousands of women and men to make beautiful choices. We empower women facing unplanned pregnancies to make the beautiful choice of life ...
- Board of Directors - Care Net of Dane County
- Care Net Board of Directors Larry DeWerd, Ph.D Board Chair Director/Clinical Professor, UW Radiation Calibration Laboratory See Bio Michael Rogowski Vice Chairman Attorney, Whyte Hirschoboeck Dudek Principal See Bio Mark Schweiger Treasurer Founder, Boaz LLC See Bio Ann Flynn Secretary Attorney, TWB...
- Site Map - Care Net of Dane County
- Site Map Mission Our Mission & Values About Us Board of Directors Care Net Staff Our History Medical & Counseling Clinic LifeWise Abstinence & STI Education The Elizabeth House Residential Program Whole Heart Post Abortion Support Client Quotes Quotes from Supporters Giving to Care Net G...
- Community Connections
- Care Net Videos Community Connections Presentations Care Net has many trained speakers available to come and speak to your church, community or youth group. We love to share how God is actively working in the lives of the clients who visit Care Net and the women and infants who live in The Elizabeth...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|