Captain Dave's Dolphin & Whale Watching Safari in Dana Point, California
Highest rated Dana Point whale watching eco-tour. No crowded fishing boats ever. Captain Dave's Dolphin and Whale Watching Safari offers the unique experience of Underwater Viewing Pods. Dana Point is known as the best place in the world for whale watching. You can see Blue Whales, Gray Whales, Killer Whales, and more.
Dana Point Whale Watching
Whale Watching In Dana Point
Top Rated Whale Watching Tours
- November 29, 2004
- Captain Dave's Whale Watching Report November 29, 2004 Every week I try and let you know what is being seen off our coast and what might be unusual and what is normal. Well we are still seeing fin whales in the area - we spotted some this week and so did Peter on the RV Sea Explorer the Ocean Instit...
- Ocean Report
- Captain Dave's Whale Watching Report As seen weekly in the Dana Point news/OC Register At the end of 2005 Capt. Dave 'retired' from writing his weekly Ocean Report. We hope you enjoyed them. Feel free to read and view some of his weekly stories and photos below. CALL US (949)488-2828 FOR YOUR RESERV...
- June 30, 2005
- Captain Dave's Whale Watching Report As seen weekly in the Dana Point news/OC Register June 30, 2005 Close Encounter of a Blue Kind What a week! We saw lots of common dolphin, bottlenose dolphins, a few Mola molas, and even an elephant seal, (that did not disappear like they usually do as soon as we...
- November 18, 2005
- Capt. Dave's Whale Watching Report As seen weekly in the Dana Point News/Orange County Register Orange County Register/Dana Point News November 18, 2005 Weve been seeing lots of common dolphin on our trips lately, along with offshore bottlenose, although we did have a few unfortunate trips where we ...
- Festival of Whales in...
- About Dana Point A romantic and historic harbor, just south of Laguna Beach, only 40 miles south of Disneyland, and 60 miles north of San Diego, Dana Point offers breathtaking vistas, beautiful beaches and more wild dolphins than just about anywhere else in the United States. Southern California has...
Hours of Operation:
|Monday: ||AM 8:00 to PM 5:00|
|Tuesday: ||AM 8:00 to PM 5:00|
|Wednesday: ||AM 8:00 to PM 5:00|
|Thursday: ||AM 8:00 to PM 5:00|
|Friday: ||AM 8:00 to PM 5:00|
|Saturday: ||AM 8:00 to PM 5:00|
|Sunday: ||AM 8:00 to PM 5:00|
MasterCard, Visa, American Express