California Poison Control Syst in Sacramento, California
The California Poison Control System (CPCS) serves the people of California with a single, toll-free emergency hotline number 1-800-222-1222.
Poison Control Centers
Health And Allied Services
Not Elsewhere Classified
- Atypical Antipsychotics
- CALL US... TM The Official Newsletter of the California Poison Control System Volume 11, Number 3 Fall 2013 Atypical Antipsychotics Introduction The use of antipsychotics began in the 1950 s after it was realized that chlorpromazine, an antihistamine, had a potent calming effect on mentation. The or...
- CPCS: Press Information
- 2013 National Poison Prevention Week Click here to take a short survey about your experience! Press Contacts Stuart E. Heard , CPCS Executive Director 415-345-0821 415-719-8333 (p) Iana Simeonov , CPCS Director of Program Development 415-345-0823 415-341-5035 (c) Susan Tellem, BSN Tellem Grody PR 31...
- Why do you ask all those...
- Have You Called Us? Click here to take a short survey about your experience! Frequently Asked Questions About Calling the Poison Center Why do you ask all those questions? Why are all the calls recorded? What if I don t want to give my name and phone number? Why do you ask all those questions? Some ...
- Local Death, Life-threatening...
- Have You Called Us? Click here to take a short survey about your experience! University of California San Francisco News Service Alice Trinkl, News Director Source: Wallace Ravven (415) 476-2557 E-mail: email@example.com Web: www.ucsf.edu FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Wednesday, June 5, 2001 Acrobat P...
- 2013 National Poison...
- 2013 CPCS National Poison Prevention Week Events and Media 1. Press release & Media Alert 2. PSA with Mallory Lewis and Lamb Chop on CPCS YouTube channel http://youtu.be/kz3eJ0higVE & http://youtu.be/YhobSOPIVe0 and Vimeo https://vimeo.com/61630238 https://vimeo.com/61567709 3. Education ...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|