CONSTRUCTION PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT, LLC in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- General Information
- Construction Performance Management, LLC References P.J. Dick, Inc. Jeff Turconi, Vice President 412-462-9300 P.J. Dick, Inc. Dale Lostetter, Vice President 412-462-9300 P.J. Dick, Inc. Rollie Smith, Scheduling Manager 412-462-9300 Lytle Construction Services, LP Eric Lytle, President ...
- Heavy & Highway
- Pittsburgh Mills Mall Project Sitework Sidney Lanier Bridge Mon-Fayette Expressway Bridge over SR088 Ohiopyle State Park Bridge over Yough River s Creation and Maintenance of Project Construction Schedule s Joseph Jingoli & Son, Inc. s $80M Sitework Portion of $250M Project s Contract Claims Rev...
- Product List
- Construction Performance Management, LLC CPM and its key personnel have successfully provided services for all facets of the management and execution of General Building, Heavy & Highway, and Industrial construction projects. The following projects include those where CPM has played a significa...
- General Building
- C-TEC High School s Construction Management, Project Scheduling, Claims Analysis s Turner/PJ Dick/ATS Joint Venture s $280M WVU Life Sciences Building Washington/Hoover Elementary Schools Other Projects Ingomar United Methodist Church Geneva Reformed Presbyterian Church College Hill Reformed Presbyt...
- Employee List
- William Townsend is a Project Consultant for CPM in the areas of project management and estimating. Bill is a Licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Pennsylvania and has fourteen years of experience in construction and engineering design. He has a BS in Civil Engineering from Geneva Colleg...
|In Business Since: