CARALIS in Boston, Massachusetts
WAVES acronym for Women Accepted for Volunteer Emergency Services was established during World War II and this Web site is in honor of all women of the sea services that have served their country in the military.
Women Accepted For Volunteer Emergency Services
Computer Processing And Data Preparation And Processing Services
- Dolores (Demo) Maillette Delores (Shinall) Walk Marion (Brown) Warning Frances Gertrude Schopf Constance (Campbell) Conaway Helen Eva (Burt) Barnes Florence Marie Thies (Hopfer) (Bobiak) Laura Ellen (Raymond) Crawford Mary Ellen (Gilbert) Harrison Hazel (Edson) Holmes Patricia (Starr) Kingsbury Lorn...
- Home Forum WAVES National Profiles Guestbook Index Calendar of Events November December 2014 January January February March April May June July August September October November December 2013 2014 2015 2016 Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...
- Establishment of Women's Reserve, Public Law 689, H.R. 6807, 30 July 1942 [Chapter 538] AN ACT To expedite the war effort by releasing officers and men for duty at sea and their replacement by women in the shore establishment of the Navy, and for other purposes. Be it enacted by the Senate and House...
- WAVES National Calendar
- Home Forum WAVES National Profiles Guestbook Index Calendar of Events October November 2014 December January February March April May June July August September October November December 2013 2014 2015 2016 Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...
- Shorelines here
- Home || Guestbook || News || Links || Updates || Profiles || Calendar || BackIssues || Comments || WAVES USA Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6 The Organization for Women of the Sea Services PAGE 1 WAVES National Michigan Unit 32 Newsletter Dolores Maillette firstname.lastname@example.org Edi...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|