CADICK CORPORATION in Garland, Texas
cadick corporation is an experienced leader in electrical engineering services for electric systems, power projects, substations, relays and other electrical protection and control.
Electrical Power System Engineering
Short Circuit Analysis
Load Flow Analysis Electrical Safety Audits
Protective Relay Testing Software Development
- Reliability Centered...
- . Introduction Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) is the process of determing the most effective maintenance approach. The RCM philosophy employs Preventive Maintenance (PM), Predictive Maintenance (PdM), Real-time monitoring (RTM), Runt-to Failure (RTF-also called reactive maintenance), and Pro...
- Electrical Power System Engineering by Cadick Corporation
- . God Bless America Electrical Safety In The Marine Environment Cadick Corporation is pleased to announce the availability of a two-day course covering electrical safety in the marine environment. The class will cover all aspects of electrical safety for the individual who works with electricity on ...
- Flash Hazard Analysis - Cadick Corporation
- . Research during the last decade of the 20th century and the first decade of the 21st century, has defined the high risk levels associated with electrical arc. The practical results of this research have included methods that may be used for the calculation of minimum approach distances for the avo...
- Technical Bulletin 010
- . Overview Electrical power systems on shipboard have increased in voltage level as well as complexity. These changes require a fresh look in the issue of electrical safety. Distribution systems on vessels are now weighing in at 6600 Volts instead of 450 Volts. This means that virtually all procedur...
- Principles of Insulation...
- . Introduction Probably 80% of all testing performed in electrical power systems is related to the verification of insulation quality. This Technical Bulletin briefly describes the fundamental concepts of insulation testing including: insulation behavior, types of tests, and some test procedures. AC...
|In Business Since:||1986|
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|