C H Topping & Co in Long Beach, California
Automotive Repair Shops
Not Elsewhere Classified
- 7) Looking under the car at the rear seat area shows four holes were drilled through the backseat floorpan next to the frame. Grommets should be used in these holes to keep them from chaffing or rattling. 9) Each little slave cylinder has a bleeder valve and an inlet port. Mount the remote with room...
- 1) Brake drums are bolted together in front and rear pairs, then placed on the rollers of Vince's articulated jig. 4) Now all Vince has to do is drill each hole separately, then rotate and drill and rotate and drill, and it really doesn't take as long as you'd think honest. 2) Vince has triangular ...
- C.H. Topping & Company520 W. Esther St., Long Beach, CA 90813 (562) 432-0901email: email@example.com 1. Here is what the new power dual bore master cylinder from C.H. Topping looks like compared to the original single-bore cylinder. 2. Disconnect the old cylinder and unbolt it from the frame...
- Ford Trucking, July 1996
- Click image to see step by step process Upgrading your Brake Master Cylindersby Jerry Slattery Safety First! Featuring 15 Dual Chamber Cylinders If you drive an aging Effie or earlier Ford truck, you may have a single chamber master cylinder bolted to your firewall. There were many good reasons the ...
- Drilled Drums
- Click image to see step by step process Project Plymouth gets a decades-old brake trick Drilled Drums Text by Dave Hill / Photos by Jerry Weesner and Dave Hill What's the first thing you think of when considering updating your '50s cars brakes? Discs of course. There are many ways of adapting discs...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|
CH Topping & Co. | VW Trends, March 1990 | Street Rod Builder, Nov. 2000 | Sport Compact Car, Spring 1990 | Street Rodder, April 1996 | Street Rod Builder, Apr. 2001 | Street Rodder, March 1995 | Custom Rodder, May 1997 | Classic Trucks, February 1997 | Ford Trucking, July 1996 | Mustang Illustrated, May 1995 | All Chevy, October 1991 | Hot VW's, September 1989 | Classic Trucks, December 1998 | Custom Rodder, Mar. 2001 | Street Rodder, December 1995 | Street Rodder, December 1994 | Bendix Answers Profile | All Chevy, July 1990