Blanchard Robertson & Mitchell in Joplin, Missouri
For over 50 Years, BRMC has served Joplin, Missouri and surrounding region in civial trial litigation, insurance malpractice, workers compensation defense, medical negligence and other client defense needs.
- Karl Blanchard Jr.
- Karl W. Blanchard Jr. K arl W . B lanchard, Jr. is a Joplin native, born in 1948 at the old St. John s hospital, son of Karl and Margaret Ellen Blanchard. His father is one of the founding partners of the law firm, Seiler, Blanchard and Van Fleet, formed in February 1942 in Joplin, Missouri. K arl g...
- Greg B. Carter
- Greg B. Carter G reg C arter, the managing shareholder of B lanchard, R obertson, M itchell & C arter, P.C. came to the firm in 1981 following a one-year clerkship with Judge David J. Dixon on the Western District Court of Appeals in Kansas City. He is admitted to practice in all Missouri courts...
- Blanchard, Robertson, Mitchell Carter P.C. -- Service Areas
- & F irm members handle litigation in the following counties, indicated in "Yellow" . See the chart below for relative distances from Joplin to each county in the service area. Representative distances from Joplin are as follows: Missouri Counties, City Distance Missouri Counties, City Distance V...
- Blanchard, Robertson, Mitchell Carter P.C.
- & B lanchard, R obertson, M itchell & C arter, P.C. is the largest law firm in Joplin and among the oldest in the region. T he firm was originally formed in 1942 by Robert E. Seiler, Karl W. Blanchard, and Herbert Van Fleet, with the core values of hard work, integrity, and zealous advocacy ...
- Attorney: R. Tyler Strodtman
- R. Tyler Strodtman B orn Glasgow, Missouri November 18, 1982 Admitted to bar in 2008 Legal Education: University of Missouri (J.D. 2008) Member: The Missouri Bar [ Back | Home | Next ] Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 2014 Blanchard, Robertson, Mitchell & Carter, P.C. All rights reserved. ...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|