Benjapol Promotions in Bellerose, New York
Delia Publications and Genealogical Services LLC
New Yorkers Carved In Stone
Headstone Photo Service
Promotions & Fund Raising
Not Elsewhere Classified
- Irish Catholic Church...
- IRISH CATHOLIC CHURCH REGISTERS: BOG LATIN AND OTHER DEMONS by James R. Reilly To build Roman Catholic family relationships in Ireland during the period prior to the 1863 Civil Registration Act (Ireland) the researcher must rely heavily, if not entirely, on the sacramental registers of baptism and m...
- Irish Immigrants of the...
- Irish Immigrants of the Emigrant Industrial Savings Bank 1850 - 1853, Volume I The discovery of the records of the Emigrant Savings Bank ranks as one of the most important events for researchers of mid 19th Century New York. We are provided with not only the complete names of parents, but also the n...
- Delia Publications Order Form
- Delia Publications & Genealogical Services LLC P.O. Box 20714 Floral Park, New York 11002-0714 Order Form Please indicate the quantity for each item you wish to purchase. Books: Price each: Quantity: Second Calvary Cemetery $43.00 (+ $3 S&H) Old Calvary Cemetery - New Yorkers Carved in Stone...
- Kildalkey Ballivor, Co....
- Kildalkey & Ballivor, Co. Meath, Ireland My great-grandmother, Delia (Bridget) Keegan was born in Ballivor in 1862. Her parents were Ellen Douglas (aka Duglas) and Patrick Keegan. My Douglas & Jones ancestors were married in Kildalkey in 1822. I also have Carney and Dixon connections in thes...
- Richard Griffith and...
- Richard Griffith and His Valuations of Ireland by James R. Reilly, CGRS Although Griffith's Valuation is not a census, many people regard it as a substitute for the Irish census lost in the Public Records Office fire of 1922. Given its content and its proximity to the Great Famine of the late 1840's...