Basics + Learning Systems in Spanaway, Washington
Not Elsewhere Classified
- Drawing the Skinny Bear 1
- Spot the Big Dipper in Ursa Major. Now you will learn to draw the skinny bear. To start, click on the dipper. ing_the_skinny_bear_1.html" /> /html> ...
- Drawing the Skinny Bear 6
- You found it! Now draw the front legs. Look below the star, Upsilon Ursae Majoris, that is about halfway between the nose and the star, Merak, at the bottom of the dipper. You will see Theta Ursae Majoris , a bright star in a cluster of three stars. Click on it. y> ...
- Finding Cepheus 1
- To find Cepheus use the Big Dipper guide stars to point to Polaris. The Big Dipper is in the lower right corner of the star field. Click on the line between the guide stars. ds="-2,-4,1022,688" href="help_cepheus_1.html" /> dy> ...
- Math Store - Home Page
- Drawing the Skinny Bear 7
- You found it! You just drew the upper part of the front leg. There is a pair of stars, Talitha and Al Kaprah , to the right. These stars are the bear's front paw. Click on the lower star, Al Kaprah. 4,692" href="Locating_the_skinny_bear_7.html" /> ...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|