Baas Art Gallery and Framing in Seattle, Washington
Baas Framing Studio is located in the Madison Valley neighborhood in Seattle, WA. Owner Karrie Baas opened this location in 1992, and is a member of the Madison Valley Merchant s Association, the GSBA, and BNI Seattle.
Made In America
Business Services Nec
Not Elsewhere Classified
- Jeanne Keckler
- Jeanne Keckler I grew up in Caro, Michigan a small farm town in the northern part of the state with little exposure to the world of art. I owe my love of art to my older brother Bob. He brought art and visual expression into our home when I was a child. I was fascinated with his creations and was in...
- Jesse Kelly Baas Framing Studio
- Jesse Kelly Jesse Kelly is a Seattle glass artist who has studied at Pilchuck Glass School. Kelly creates whimsical works in blown glass including fruit, floats, leaves, and bamboo. He works in both large and small scale and can create commissions for indoor or outdoor spaces. Baas Framing Studio ha...
- Louise Warner Baas Framing Studio
- Louise Warner Louise Warner grew up in the small ocean side town of Santa Barbara, California, an area rich in the history of its Spanish settlers. The daughter of renowned architect Jack Lionel Warner, she was constantly surrounded by what she has come to call functional art and early on she ...
- Tony Ise
- Tony Ise Anthony Ise is a photographer in Seattle. This series of images focuses on an industrial theme and the natural colors and patterns that emerge as the landscape ages. Home Framing Madison Art Collective About Us 2703 E Madison Seattle WA, 98112 206-324-4742 email@example.com Busines...
- Ellen Rutledge Baas Framing Studio
- Ellen Rutledge Ellen Rutledge uses everyday imagery and found items as central themes in her original prints. Handwritten recipe cards and vintage ledger paper are overlaid with images of birds, porch chairs, or tricycles, evoking days gone by. Her work combines a sense of the familiar in the framew...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|