BSG Inc. in Oak Grove, Michigan
Michigan Commercial Real Estate For Sale in Novi, Farmington Hills, Farmington, and All Oakland County by Michigan Commercial Realtor Jonathan Brateman of Jonathan Brateman Properties. Michigan Commercial Real Estate - Novi Commercial Real Estate - Farmington Hills Commercial Real Estate - Farmington Commerecial Real Estate - Oakland County Commercial Real Estate - Jonathan Brateman Properties.
Novi Commercial Real Estate
Farmington Hills Commercial Real Estate
Detroit Commercial Real Estate
Michigan Commercial Property
Michigan Commercial Real Estate
Michigan Office Space
Industrial Real Estate Michigan
Retail Property Michigan
Commercial Property Mi
Commercial Properties Michigan
Computer Related Services Nec
Computer Related Services
Not Elsewhere Classified
- REAL ESTATE LEASES
- Glossary REAL ESTATE LEASES Assignment- the total transfer of the lessees rights to another party Gross Lease- tenant pays a fixed rent and the land lord pays all property expenses Net Lease- Tenant pays a base rent plus maintenance, property taxes, and insurance Option- the right at some time in th...
- REAL ESTATE SALES CONTRACTS
- Glossary REAL ESTATE SALES CONTRACTS Default- failure to perform a legal duty; such as failure to carry out the terms of a contract Earnest Money Deposit- money that accompanies an offer to purchase as evidence of good faith Time is of the Essence- a phrase that means that the time limits of a contr...
- Community Involvement
- Community Involvement In addition to his work with Jonathan Brateman Properties, Inc, Jonathan Brateman is also very involved in the local governments. Jonathan Brateman served Southfield for over eight years as a Zoning Board of Appeals Member and as a Councilman. He has also served on the Board of...
- FORMS OF OWNERSHIP
- Glossary FORMS OF OWNERSHIP Community Property- spouses are treated as equal partners with each owning a one-half interest Concurrent Ownership- ownership by two or more persons at the same time Estate in Severalty- owned by one person; sole ownership Joint Tenancy - a form of property co-ownership ...
- What determines the value...
- What determines the value of vacant land? There's an old adage that value is determined by what people are willing to pay for it . This is why working with a professional who understands the market and can justify his analysis is very important. Zoning ordinances enacted by the municipality dictate ...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|