BRS Group Inc in San Rafael, California
marketing research, consulting, qualitative, quantitative
Marketing Programs & Services
Management Consulting Services
- Lorne McMillan
- Lorne McMillan is a career marketing researcher who has worked in Europe and the U.S. and now has over 20 years of hands-on project experience. He joined The BRS Group in 1996 from Research International in the UK, where he was Worldwide Director of Automotive Research. In terms of research expertis...
- BRS is fortunate to have worked over the years with some of the world's great automotive brands. One of the biggest lessons learned in this has been that while the automotive industry likes to think in very rational terms about itself and the products it makes, consumers tend to think of the vehicle...
- Nina Diamond
- Nina Diamond is a marketing strategist with a Ph.D. in human behavior research whose specialties are brand identity creation, new product and service development, and consumer culture. She uses a range of qualitative and quantitative research techniques, ethnography, and new product management tools...
- Dan Rubin
- Dan Rubin has been a partner at BRS since 1995, working mainly in high tech. When he was on the client side at Apple Computer, he found himself increasingly impressed with the power of qualitative research to mine compelling insights and understanding, and with its effectiveness at uniting engineeri...
- Digital Salon
- Digital what? Think of the word salon and what comes to mind? A period piece? Lively discussion of topics and trends? Now consider the word digital , and ask the same question. A different set of associations pop up: evolving, fast, hi tech. Well, at BRS we have blended these ideas to dev...