BRINKOETTER & ASSOCIATES in Silver Spring, Maryland
Cameron Medical Group, LLP, Ruth Kevess-Cohen, M.D., Gail Povar M.D., Helene Dumont M.D., JoAnne King CRNP, Hope Cook PA-C
Cameron Medical Group
Not Elsewhere Classified
- en fran ais
- HELENE DUMONT, M.D. FCFP Dre H l ne Dumont est originaire du Qu bec, au Canada. Elle a obtenu son dipl me de m decine de l'Universit Laval Qu bec o elle a galement enseign avant de joindre Cameron Medical Group en 1999. Elle a obtenu sa Certification ainsi que le titre de Fellow du Coll ge des...
- Q. What is a Physician Assistant (PA)? A. Physician assistants are health care professionals licensed to practice medicine with physician supervision. As part of their comprehensive responsibilities, PAs conduct physical exams, diagnose and treat illnesses, order and interpret tests, counsel on pre...
- disabled access
- ACCESS INFORMATION FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES The front door of our building has an electronic push-pad door opener. Our office has a large bathroom with handrails that meets ADA standards of accessibility. Two of our examination rooms have electric, hydraulic examination tables that can be lower...
- Rachel Mackessy-Lloyd, CRNP
- RACHEL MACKESSY-LLOYD CRNP Rachel Mackessy-Lloyd joined Cameron Medical Group in the fall of 2012. She received her Bachelor's in Nursing from Catholic University in 2007 and practiced as a medical telemetry nurse for 5 years. Rachel graduated in May 2012 from George Mason University with her Master...
- FORMS So that we can provide you with the best possible service, please print out and complete these required forms prior to your appointment. Bring them with you on the day of your appointment; do NOT mail or fax them to us. Please fill them out completely BEFORE arriving at our office. For new pa...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|