BFI Business Finance in San Jose, California
Personal Credit Institutions
- Asset based business loans, BFI company history: BFI Business Finance
- Funding Business Success BFI Company History BFI Business Finance was founded in San Jose, California in 1957 by Julius Lustig. Over the years, BFI has evolved to become one of the most successful and progressive asset based lending institutions in Silicon Valley and throughout the Western United St...
- Asset based business loans: BFI Business Finance
- BFI Business Finance specializes in providing asset based business loans from $1 million to $15 million to companies with revenues of $1 million to $150 million. Business Financing Options Banks, CPAs, Lawyers, and Advisors Client Access Send Secure Email Home | About BFI | Business Financing Option...
- Asset based business loans, technology loans: BFI Business Finance
- Funding Business Success Business Financing Options - Technology Financing BFI's Technology Finance program provides business financing to high technology firms as interim financing between conventional bank debt and equity, whether it be institutional or angel money. By utilizing our elastic workin...
- Accounts Receivable
- Funding Business Success Business Financing Options - Accounts Receivable Financing An accounts receivable line of credit is established to accelerate cash flow, whereby advances are made against accounts receivables. The rate of advance on accounts is generally between 75-80% of the accounts receiv...
- Asset based business loans, site map: BFI Business Finance
- Funding Business Success Site Map Home About BFI Company Overview Company History Mission Statement Management Profiles Client Quotes Frequently Asked Questions Contact BFI Financing Options Accounts Receivable Inventory Equipment Technology Recent Transactions Banks, CPAs, Lawyers, and Advisors App...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|