Asbury Carbons Inc in Asbury, New Jersey
Minerals And Earths
Ground Or Otherwise Treated
- Home About Us History Quality / Certifications Locations / People Materials Graphite Cokes Carbons Graphite Shapes Lubricants Fluxes Coals Cast Metals Other Materials Applications Aluminum Bakery Batteries Carbon Brushes Cathodic Protection Cement Additives Ceramics / Refractories Chemicals, Compoun...
- Cast Metals
- Asbury Carbons - The World's Carbon and Graphite Source - Synthetic Graphite
- Synthetic Graphite Synthetic graphite is a manufactured product made by high-temperature treatment of amorphous carbon materials. In the United States, the primary feedstock used for making synthetic graphite is calcined petroleum coke and coal tar pitch, both of which are composed of highly graphit...
- Asbury Carbons - The World's Carbon and Graphite Source - Natural Graphite
- Natural Graphite Introduction to Natural GraphiteNatural graphite is graphite that is formed by Nature. Natural graphite is an important industrial mineral which finds applications in almost every facet of manufacturing including electronics, atomic energy, hot metal processing, friction, coatings, ...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|