Armondo Montero in Saint James City, Florida
Providing assistance to petroleum engineers taking the professional certification test, with short summaries of selected topics.
Hotels & Motels
Hotels And Motels
- Oil Spill 2010
- Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill The Transocean Rig, Deepwater Horizon, on fire, as a result of a blow out of the Macondo well, April 20, 2010. Spill maps Environmental/ Oceangraphic Related to Spill: EPA Website University of South Florida - Oil Spill Simulation Models - 2 day advance forecast Oil Spill...
- Reservoir Engineering
- General Reservoir Engineering Important Notice: The following webpages are NOT meant to be a substitute for scholarly text books on reservoir engineering. These webpages are meant to help refresh your recollection of selected topics that you previously studied. At the bottom, please find references ...
- RE08 Traditional Decline...
- Traditional Decline Curve Analysis Exponential, harmonic or hyperbolic decline? The days of plotting rates on semi-log graph paper are long gone. In the industry, commercial software programs are used with extensive database capabilities to quickly develop forecasts. In general, the exponential decl...
- RE03: Gas Condensate Analyses
- RE03: Gas Condensate Reservoir Analysis Phase Behavoir Gas condensate field produce mostly gas, with some liquid dropout, frequently occurring in the separator. The phase diagram shows the retrograde gas field must have a temperature higher than the critical point temperature. The vertical line on t...
- Reservoir Petroleum Chemistry
- Petroleum Chemistry Introduction Geologists use the science of petroleum chemistry to assist in exploration. From the composition of the oil and variations of properties in a trend or basin, they may find clues on how the crude was formed millions or hundreds of millions of years ago. Reservoir engi...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|