Adamson Global Technology Corporation in Baltimore, Maryland
Life: A Pro-Life Catholic Organization Based in Baltimore, MD
Not Elsewhere Classified
- Slain abortionist considered...
- Defend Life, Nov-Dec., 1998, Vol. 10, No. 8 Slain abortionist considered pro-life conversion Barnett Slepian, the abortionist killed by a sniper in his Amherst, New York, home October 23, was apparently considering converting from his career as an abortionist, according to a story in the November 5 ...
- Catholic Pro-Life Pro-Family Voice Mail: (410) 296-LIVE Action Line: (410) 296-BORN Nov-Dec., 1998, Vol. 10, No. 8 League protests bradley at nd The appointment by Notre Dame University of former U.S. Senator Bill Bradley as a visiting professor this fall spawned a major protest campaign led by the ...
- Pro-lifers gain 3 in...
- Defend Life, Nov-Dec., 1998, Vol. 10, No. 8 Pro-lifers gain 3 in MD senate (cont.) The three seats were won by Dr. Andy Harris in the 9th District (Baltimore County), Alex Mooney in District 3 (Frederick County), and Bob Hooper in District 35 (Harford and northern Cecil counties). The victory by And...
- Loyola Directions
- Here are some maps which should help you locate Loyola College. This is where most of Defend Life's lectures are held. Loyola College is located in Baltimore, Maryland at the intersection of N. Charles Street (route 45) and Cold Spring Lane. Charles street intersects the Baltimore Beltway (695). Fro...
- Reno targets violence...
- Defend Life, Nov-Dec., 1998, Vol. 10, No. 8 Reno targets violence at abortion clinics Attorney General Janet Reno on November 9 announced the creation of a Justice Department task force to target abortion clinic violence. At the news conference Ms. Reno also offered a $500,000 reward for the arrest ...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|