ART UNGER in Wyandanch, New York
This book is intended to be the long needed vindication of the actions of George Armstrong Custer at the Battle of the Little Bighorn. It is also intended to chastize his sub-alterns Reno and Benteen who betrayed him and Generals Sheridan, Terry and Crook who failed to support him as was intended. It is based upon an in depth review of the Battle of the Little Bighorn, utilizing the premise that the course and conduct of the battle were well known to the Army survivors and rescuers immediately after the battle. The true facts were later concealed, distorted or forgotten to allow the greatest whitewash and coverup in United States Military history to occur - The 1879 Reno Court of Inquiry.
Arthur C Unger
The Abc's Of Custer's Last Stand
Battle Of The Little Bighorn
Custer's Last Stand
Battle Of The Little Big Horn
June 25 1876
Arrogance Betrayal And Cowardice
The Reno Court Of Inquiry
Original Transcript Reno Court Of Inquiry
William Winer Cooke
George Armstrong Custer
Thomas Ward Custer
Winfield Scott Edgerly
George Bird Grinell
Francis Marion Gibson
Edward Settle Godfrey
- ABC AUTHORS MESSAGE
- ABC AUTHORS MESSAGE This book was intended to be the long needed vindication of the actions of George Armstrong Custer at the Battle of the Little Bighorn. Its purpose, also, was to chastise his subalterns Reno and Benteen who betrayed him and to expose Generals Sheridan, Terry and Crook's culpabili...
- CUSTER'S FIRST MESSENGER!? - REVIEWS, COMMENTS & LISTINGS
- CUSTER'S FIRST MESSENGER!? - REVIEWS, COMMENTS & LISTINGS Customer Reviews 2 Reviews 5 star : (2) 4 star : (0) 3 star : (0) 2 star : (0) 1 star : (0) Average Customer Review 5.0 out of 5 stars ( 2 customer reviews ) Share your thoughts with other customers: Create your own review Most Helpful Cu...
- CUSTER'S FIRST MESSENGER!? - SYNOPSIS
- CUSTER'S FIRST MESSENGER!? - SYNOPSIS Custer s First Messenger!? Debunking the Story of Sergeant Daniel A. Kanipe This work is the product of five years of extensive research, the culmination of which debunks a story which has been held as fact for over 135 years. It clearly establishes that Serge...
- ABC HOME
- ABC HOME THE ABC's OF CUSTER'S LAST STAND Arrogance, Betrayal and Cowardice By: Arthur C. Unger Upton & Sons, CA, 2004 ISBN - 0 - 912783 - 37 - Q WWW.CUSTER1876.COM INFO@CUSTER1876@COM ACUCCC@YAHOO.COM ACU@CUSTER1876.COM |ABC HOME| | ABC AUTHORS MESSAGE | | ABC REVIEWS AMAZON | | ABC UPTON LISTI...
- ABC REVIEWS ON AMAZON AND EBAY
- ABC REVIEWS ON AMAZON AND EBAY REVIEWS ON AMAZON Hard Hitting Account of the LBH: Reno and Benteen Skinned , January 3, 2005 Reviewer: Daniel Hurley (Chesapeake, VA.) - See all my reviews This is a blunt straightforward account of the Little Big Horn with no holds bared. It reminds me a great deal o...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|