A-Net-Work Productions in Washington, District of Columbia
Result-oriented health information science and health policy and management professional with primary strengths in information technology assessment, outcome and performance measurement, and strategic planning.
Health Information Systems Evaluation
Health Data Warehousing
George Washington University
Marianne F. Leenaerts
Business Services Nec
Not Elsewhere Classified
- Home Model Process Methods Toolset About Contact Toolset Customization Data Treatments The toolset, which is patent pending, applies the evaluation model to real-life scenarios by: Dividing the dimensions and net benefits into components and factors against which the system is evaluated, Collecting ...
- marianne f. leenaerts - about
- Home Model Process Methods Toolset About Contact RebalanceMD Victoria, BC www.rebalanceMD.com SSC Vancouver, BC www.sscbc.ca VCH Vancouver, BC www.vch.ca The World Bank Washington, DC www.worldbank.org UVIC Victoria, BC www.uvic.ca GWU Washington, DC www.gwu.edu UCL Brussels, Belgium www.uclouvain.b...
- marianne f. leenaerts
- Home Model Process Methods Toolset About Contact The healthcare sector is impacted by unprecedented changes which are creating a domino effect. Current reforms rely heavily on information systems and this has triggered a race against time with the IT industry trying to supply the needed technologies...
- Home Model Process Methods Toolset About Contact Data collection and analysis methods generate the evaluation outcome and recommendations from the full range of personnel: Information system management and technical staff, Users working in a finance and operations capacity, Users working in a medica...
- Data Treatments
- Home Model Process Methods Toolset About Contact Toolset Customization Data Treatments The toolset operationalizes the evaluation factors into metrics such as: Component Factor Metric Organizational Dimension Users Support Helpdesk Number of help tickets per month Technological Dimension Data Data L...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|