1st American Financial Services in Mc Kees Rocks, Pennsylvania
Learning Design, creating educational materials and courses for non-profits and businesses. Print, television, museum, and multimedia experience assures multi-faceted approaches meeting learners' needs with creative, motivational solutions.
Personal Credit Institutions
- Learning Design: Curriculum and multimedia design for life-long learning
- Creative Tools for Lifelong Learning! Susan Donley creates imaginative and motivating educational materials--on paper, on the air, online, on exhibit, and on screen--serving preschool through post-graduate learners for a range of clients, including museums, public broadcast and new media; community,...
- Mind Your Own Body WQED Pittsburgh Executive Producer Greg Andorfer Producer Gary J. Hines Associate Producer Kathy Leichter Instructional Designer Susan K. Donley Research and writing assistance Alyssa Lane, Randy Quinn, Wayne Smith Illustration: Susan K. Donley, Cory Geishauser Funded by National ...
- Everyday Family Life Celebrating and Having Fun Good Times and Bad Times Working School Community Migration Home Toward a Better Balance description Family Folklife Interview School School What was the neighborhood school like? How far away was the school? How did the children get there? What storie...
- Family Folklife Interview: Community
- Everyday Family Life Celebrating and Having Fun Good Times and Bad Times Working School Community Migration Family Folklife introduction Toward a Better Balance description Describe the town where you lived (or the one nearest to you). If you lived in more than one town, which one do you think of as...
- Taking a Closer Look...
- A four-step museum activity for exploring art objects from other cultures Describe | Analyze | Interpret | Evaluate & Speculate Choose a work of art to look at closely. Look at it quietly for 60 seconds. Then... Without looking back, make a list of what you saw: Look again. Correct your list. Wh...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|